Saturday 16 May 2009

Eurovision EOTN



One of my favourite nights of the year (I am that sad)...Eurovision.
Have decided to take the easy way out and do a blue,red and white eyeshadow look.

Just posting eyes tonight as the universe has mocked me meaning that the night when my hair has been styled by myself and looks good (not clear from these photos)happens to be during the exam period and I have put on weight, making my lower face look terrible and I have a stress induced break out ( around my mouth and chin area).

There is not a great deal of blending in this picture (I dont find that this combination blends very well) and I tried to give it a slight 1960's feel (i.e. when we actually did well out of eurovision...I hope we do better this year as the woman were sending this year is actually very good).



Face
Mehron procoloring neutralizer
MAC mineralize satinfinish foundation NC15
Barbara Daly Concealer Fair
28 Blush pallet light pink (number 2 as i have labled it)
Nars highlight- Albatross

Eyes
UDPP
MAC e/s Gesso
UD Deluxe e/s Adore
NYX jumbo e/s pencil Cherry
88 pallet Red (number 72)
Nars e/s Night Flight
MAC e/s Crystal Avalanche
Barry M e/l No. 4 (royal blue)
Barry M e/l No. 30 (white)
Collection 2000 glitter liner Night fever
Diorshow mascara
Bourjois brow pencil
Lips
MAC slimshine in Bare






No comments:

Post a Comment