Tuesday 7 April 2009

Review: Too Faced Lip of Luxury



Too Faced Lip of Luxury Lipstick in Pink Flamingo (£11-12)

This is a product I have been curious about for a couple of months, since I saw the photos in the Boots catalogue at christmas time. The packaging is very pretty and the blurb on the box is extremely enticing and it claims that the lipstick is infused with champagne essence. The lipstick does have a nice goldy shimmer to it and the colour is quite subtle but very nice nonetheless. In regards to colour I prefer the bolder, brighter colours like MACs 'Girl About Town' or 'MAC Red' but I have found myself wearing this more than I had anticipated. The texture was quite smooth and feels a bit like a MAC lustre lipstick in my opinion and it lasted a reasonably long time . I did like this product but still prefer MAC and I will probably buy this product again as well as recommend it highly. 5/5 (based on the qaulity, not my preference of colours)




No comments:

Post a Comment