Sunday 19 April 2009

FOTN 17/04/09



First non review post, unfortunately I was I a bit of a rush, so didn't take as many photos as I normally would but it shows what I want it to. This was just a look for going for a celebratory pub dinner with my mum and brother (I sued my former landlord over a year ago and he's only JUST paid up).




FACE:

MAC Prep and Prime Face

MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation- NC15

Barbara Daly concealer- Fair

Too Faced Bronzer- Sun Bunny (hollows of the cheeks)

MAC MSF- Perfect Toppping

MAC Blusher- Dollymix

MAC Creme base- Luna




EYES:

UDPP

UD Deluxe e/s- Scratch (lash to brow)

- Shag (inner half of lid)

- Underground (outer half of lid)

- Zero (crease)

- Honey (brow bone)

Bloom shadow liner- Ebony Brown (upper lashline)

MAC eye kohl- Costa Riche (lower lashline and waterline)

Maybelline Great lash mascara- Brownish Black

Bourjois eyebrow pencil




LIPS:

Elizabeth Arder 8 hour lip balm

MAC Prep and Prime Lip

Bobbi Brown lipliner- Sandwash Pink

MAC lipstick- Morange

MAC lipglass - Clear





No comments:

Post a Comment