Saturday 4 April 2009

Review: Beautyuk Eyeshadow pallet





Beautyuk eyeshadow pallet (£2.93)




Bought this product today out of curiosity. Attracted to the bright colours I had expected that the product at only £2.93 would be of poor quality in that the colour payoff would be poor and the product would feel horrible and unpleasant and would not last very long. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that the colours were as bright on skin as they were in the pallet and that they lasted atleast a couple of hours until I purposely removed them. The texture wasn't unpleasant and it even has a mirror in the pallet and its size means that this is a convinient product to transport on a night out etc. The look of the eyeshadows themselves reminded me of the photos of the Coastal Scents 88 pallet but unfortunately I cannot compare the 2 as I don't have the Coastal Scents pallet. Since it is quite small you don't seem to get alot of eyeshadow but since it is highly pigmented and costs less than a mocha, I'd say its a bargain. Overall I think this is a good product and would totally recommend it. 5/5





Swatches of the product











The two greeny colours over MACs Cakeshop shadestick.





No comments:

Post a Comment