Tuesday 31 May 2011

Now What?


I have just finished University (as long as I have passed- which I should have a better idea of in 2 weeks) and in between job hunting, I am at a loss for things to do. I am supposed to start a Masters in September (depending on grades and a job to pay for it) but until then I won't have much to occupy myself with as I am now just unemployed ( and will not be going on jobseekers) rather than a student so I won't be able to buy much in the way of makeup until this changes.

I have started writing (not sure whether it will be a novel or a collection of stories) my own stuff (rather than the fanfic's I used to write) and I am intending to start learning Russian and possibly improving my Standard Grade German (possibly a strange choice of activities for a dyslexic).

Trying to decide on a look for graduation; the colours are terracotta, gold and light blue, not a combination I normally wear and not one I am too keen on. I don't know whether or not I could get away with a bolder look (goldilux on lid/a shimmery terracotta in the crease/ light blue on the lower lashline), a more classic look (like the one Adele is wearing in the top photo) or a 'barely there' look.

More Jess (taken a while ago):

In my brothers chest of drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment