Wednesday 4 May 2011

100th Post and Meadowhall Haul


I'm back after quite a long absence brought about due to excessive coursework, which will be over soon as the exams are next week and then it will all be over and done with (hopefully).

Went to Meadowhall in Sheffield to get a break from the revision yesterday; didn't spend as much as I thought I would but picked up a few nice things while I was there. Unfortunately, I also ended up eating a quarter of a seriously undercooked burger (a combination of low lighting and thinking it was just a bit pink until it started to ooze pink liquid and my Dad and I had to send our stuff back although my brothers chicken was fine) and I haven't felt right since, in fairness as soon as they were told everything was replaced and we were give two more massive bowls of chips, onion rings and drinks for free (more than we could manage- very depressing for my Dad who loves free stuff)




Too Faced Lash Injection
Too Faced Glitter Glue
Too Faced Glitter Pigment in Glampire (These were part of a 3 for 2 offer in Boots)
Sleek Lipsticks in Mystic, Amped Fuchsia and Cherry (2 for £6 in Superdrug).
Barry M nail paint in Indigo
Barry M Nail effects in pink, white and blue
MAC lipstick in Faux

Admittedly, I have done some more shopping online and have stuff due in the next day or so including one of the Lime Crime lipsticks which I have debated over buying since they came out; I have heard mixed reviews over the quality and the alleged practices of the Xenia, the owner have made me think twice, so I bought it from Cocktail Cosmetics and I hope it was worth the £14 I spent there but will review it when I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment