Sunday 5 July 2009

FOTD:Pink and Green

Out of boredom asked my friend Lauren to given me two different colours to use for my eyeshadow, she suggested green and pink, stating that her sister had used the same colours on her and it was "mermaid-y".  I wouldn't say that this turned out mermaid-y but I did kinda like the effect, it kinda reminded me of watermelon which I usually have on holiday so giving that it was hot yesterday, it was nice for a change.
TFSI
Romping-lid
Swimming- above crease
Stately Black- in crease
Too Faced Jealous?- to blend out swimming 
Crystal Avalanche- highlight
GOSH e/l Alligator- Lower Lashline
UD e/l Covet- waterline
Bourjois mascara Coup De Theatre
Collection 2000 glitterliner Dancing Queen- upper lashline
Too Faced Obsessed Fan- over Alligator

Dazzleglass- Date Night

No comments:

Post a Comment