Sunday 7 June 2009

Fun With Face Charts: cshock

Have been very very bored since uni stoppped and have been wearing the same looks for conviniences sake, so last night I decided to make use of the face charts I have printed off in recent days to see how it would go. I decided to try the cshock face chart but since I didn't have any of the products from that collection I improvised and used the Ben Nye Grand Lumiere pallet.Since it was like 11pm the lighting was pretty poor but since it is a very bright look it doesnt matter so much and for some reason I kept missing half of my eye with the camera.



Products used:
MAC s/s- Beige-ing
Ben Nye e/s- Ice, Sun Yellow, Azalea,Tangerine, Cosmic Blue, Amethyst and Jade.
MAC Penultimate Liner
GOSH Velvet touch e/l- Girl Power
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara- Black














4 comments:

  1. Hmmm I like that. Very summery :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, goes a long way to making a dull day seem a little better

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! such a burst of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, an excellent way to use the BN pallet, in my opinion ;-)

    ReplyDelete