Saturday 11 June 2011

Miscellaneous Non-makeup Post

This makes me wish I lived in London, a feeling I have been getting quite a lot over the past 6 months. I have been looking into moving there and it is probable that I would need to move there anyway as most of the jobs in the field I want to work in are based there, as well as 2 of the Universities where I would want to do a PhD.

There seems to be a lot to do in London, plenty of shops and a chance to reinvent myself as something other than a shy, slightly reclusive nerd who never goes out. I have decided to try save up when I get a job and try to move there once I finish my Masters next summer. Not really sure why I'm posting this here but I suppose it is since I'm trying to find a starting point for moving. I have been to London twice and one those time was to get the Eurostar, so doesn't really count. I have no idea what areas are good but not too expensive and not too far away from the city centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment