Friday 7 January 2011

LOTD: Gradient Experiment

After a fairly substantial hiatus, I am trying to get back into blogging, however, as I am in my final year at Uni and on a fairly demanding course as well as dealing with some sad family circumstances, posting may not be as regular as I would like.

I got Photoshop Elements 9 for my Christmas and have been having some fun with that. PSE9 is helpful for isolating elements of my look and concealing other part such as here, where I have covered the skin but left the lips unchanged (aside from trying to lessen the impact of the gloss which made it look patchy- the colour and application were done using makeup)


Anyway, here is my attempt at a Gradient/rainbow look.



Base : Lip balm
Purple: MAC Violet pigment
Pink: Barry M dazzledust- 64
Orange: Barry M dazzledust- 77
Red: Barry M dazzledust- 84
Gold: MAC pigment- Golden Lemon
Blue: Urban Decay pigment- Shattered
Green: Barry M dazzledust- 95
Lipgloss: MAC lipgloss-clear

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, it took ages to get them to that stage, who knew it would be so difficult.

    ReplyDelete