Wednesday 12 January 2011

EOTD: Sugarpill

UDPP
MAC- Moss scape paint pot
Sugarpill- Midori e/s
Sugarpill- Dollipop
Sugarpill- Poison Plum
Sugarpill- Afterparty
Sugarpill- Tako
Maybelline- great lash mascara
MAC- Minted eyekohl
Bourjois- glitter liner


Got my hair cut today and got a bit of a surprise about the colour of my hair, I have always believed it was an auburn colour, as a child I got HELL for having red hair and although it has darkened, it has quite red look to it, some people say auburn, some say red and others brown . My hairdresser told me it is golden honey BLONDE!!!!, If she hadn't showed me the charts and explained about base colours and stuff I doubt I would have believed her. So basically I have ninja hair (i.e. it looks like everything but what it apparently is). When I was 12 this would have been the best news ever, now I feel a bit sad as I have grown to love my "red" hair, however, I probably will continue to say it is auburn as I don't really see any blonde.

My hair colour

No comments:

Post a Comment