Wednesday 24 February 2010

Review:Too Faced Kabuki Brush

Too Faced Kabuki Brush approx. £20

Okay I have had this brush for a long time and I don't understand why I haven't done a review on it already. As one of Too Faced's "Teddy Bear hair" brush'es, the kabuki brush is unbelievably soft and gentle (it honestly does feel a bit like a teddy bear) but it is firm enough to be effective. I mainly use it for applying powder or powdered foundation but I suspect that it could be used to apply liquid foundation. It is fantastic for buffing product into the skin and making it look flawless and does not shed like many of the other brushes I have tried and I don't tend to use other powder brushes any more as I have yet to find one which compares with it.

Aside from feeling nice and (most importantly) making powder products look amazing, it is synthetic and quite compact (cruelty free and doesn't take up a lot of space, making it very travel friendly) It also has a lid which protects the brush from damage and dirt and means that it can be carried around without causing any problems. It also looks very pretty.

Not cheap but is definitely a good investment.




No comments:

Post a Comment