Sunday 21 February 2010

Review: OPI 'Mad as a Hatter' nail polish

OPI Nail Polish in Mad as a Hatter £8.50,





A gorgeous multi-coloured glittery nail polish. Part of OPI's Alice in Wonderland collection, it is a very thick nail polish, you only need two coats to cover the nails without any need for a coloured coat or two underneath. Lasts reasonably well (without the base and top coats) and when it does come off it is fairly easy to peel the whole lot off without lots of patchy bits. £8.50 is quite a lot to spend if you're not really a nail fanatic but it is worth it in this instance (in my opinion). I wore it out to a friends house last week and it sparkled like crazy under the lights and when the fire light caught it. If you like subtle, then this might not be for you but otherwise definitely worth a try.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutley love nail polish! I like catchy things and this looks like just the stuff for me! One Question: how long does it last?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that it lasted at least 24 hours without chipping, I had to remove it for an event the next day which is why I don't know exactly how long it lasts and I wasn't wearing a base or top coat.

    ReplyDelete