Monday 5 December 2011

EOTD: Golden Gothic

Sorry, I haven't posted for a while as I've been a bit busy.  Last week I started a new job- it is only temporary but I'm hoping to get something more permanent  after Christmas. Sadly, due to the nature of my job makeup is strictly forbidden as is perfume, nail polish, strong smelling cosmetics, products containing nuts and jewellery, we must also wear some rather unattractive hair nets and overalls. In short, it is well outside of my comfort zone, although that had nothing on the horror of standing for 8 hours (which is going to be 12 as of tonight for the next 2 and a half to three weeks, although the pay should be quite good provided the shifts don't kill me, lol). So, in order to get back into the swing of blogging again, here is a look I did a couple of weeks ago:


MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack-tightline
TFSI- Prime
Sleek Molten Metal in Gold- Lid
Sugarpill Chromalust  in Goldilux- Lid
Body Shop Glitter in Gold- Over Goldilux
Sugarpill Chromalust in Stella- Outer 1/3 and crease
MAC e/s in Black Tied- to blend out Stella
MAC e/s in Dazzlelight- Highlight
MAC Blacktrack- Upper Lashline and Waterline
Benefit Badgal e/l- Lower lashline
T.F. Lash Injection Mascara
Brown e/s on brows.

This is quite a nice look for this time of year, I paired this up with a Black Barry M lipstick.  I would use and even lighter Foundation (I find it difficult to get the Stargazer stuff to work on me, so I was stuck with my usual NC15) to make the look much more gothic.

No comments:

Post a Comment